Sabado, Pebrero 18, 2012

Because I Secretly Hope You're All Interested: 100 Stuff About Me

I'm gonna do this because first, a lot of people are doing it now and I was just influenced. Second, I think it's challenging because 100 is a lot. Third, I just really wanna reflect on how I see myself. Besides, we're about to have our reflection papers done in my En12 class so this ought to help. Here goes, don't hate me!

1. My birthday is on the Valentine's Day <3. I used to argue that this is unfair because I won't be able to go on a date with my supposedly, allegedly, imaginary girlfriend since my parents would want to celebrate my birthday with me. Wow I just extremely emphasized the fact that I'm loveless.

2. I watch a lot of Filipino Drama-Romantic movies. Goodbye manliness. Hey, when I do, it's not always because I want to. My mom and I date a lot before and you won't get her to watch movies like Underworld now. I remember how when the movie is done and we have to go out of the movie house, I try really hard to act uninterested and bored and feel like vomiting the movie. You can't blame me people, Filipino teens hate local movies. Add to that the fact that they're romantic dramas :(

3. The first movie I remember to have watched in a movie house is Dinosaur, year 2000 I think. I'm almost certain I watched movies before this one but this is as far as my memory can go. I was with my father and my sister. This is the only time I watched a movie with my dad, I swear. Also, my sister wasn't able to sleep that night because of the asteroid drama. It hasn't occurred to her yet that she only looks like a dino but really isn't one. Love you, Ate!

4. My dream job is to be a theater actor. I never really tell people, but I love acting. I'm good at lying by the way. Not something to be proud of, but it's the truth. I don't lie a lot though, but when I do, you'll never know.

5. I also want to be a ninja.  Seriously I'd enroll in a ninja school.

6. I also want to be a date scammer. Well, people now call it "user" or "user friendly". Basically a date scammer is someone who gets around people and dates them for the moolah $_$. This is very easy for me because I hardly get emotionally attached. Yeah, feeling ko talaga may papatol sakin na mayayaman hahahaha.

7. I love my dogs more than some of my relatives.

8. I'm vain. The problem though is people don't view vanity the same way as I view it. People often misunderstand (or is it me who just has the wrong definition of vanity) vanity and instead defines it as narcissism. I'm not in love with myself, actually it's the other way around. I have a lot of insecurities physically that's why I feel the need to constantly check myself out in the mirror.

9. I practice random stuff. I practiced how I'm supposed to raise my hand, walk, smile, do facial expressions. Stuff that doesn't matter.

10. I'm attracted to girls who are my opposite.

11. I would describe myself as the typical Good Guy Greg. Yeah, after I told you how I wanted to be a date scammer.

12. I am suplado by default because I hate crowds. I prefer not to be approached, but if you do approach me we could be really close friends. In other words, I love my friends but I could honestly do with having just really few ones or even none at all. I think I'd be fine being an island although I don't want that.

13. I save drowning ants. For some reason, there are a lot of ants in my bathroom and they drown there. I save them.

14. I wanna be an animal rights activist. Don't even dare hurt animals in front of me on purpose or for no reason at all.

15. I don't think I'm afraid to be able to kill. I'm well aware that if danger comes and I have to protect people I love, family and friends, I'm ready to grab a weapon if it comes to that. Beware Animal Crueltors. #crueltors.

16. I'm not scared of the idea of death. I know it's sad and all that, but I never see finish lines as something to feel scared about. Having run a race, life, I have been well aware that it will soon end, and so I never end a day with regrets.

17. I'm a really faithful guy. I acknowledge God. I trust God. I am nothing without God. I used to be a sakristan. I'm no longer Catholic.

18. I dream about the future. There are times when I dream stuff that are supposed to happen in the future. I dream them in first person point of view. Unfortunately they are irrelevant stuff like me pouring soda in my cup, or me looking at the cabinet =)). The most amazing dream I've had is when I dreamed of my high school classmates during my grade school year. I only remember having dreamed of that dream when it is already happening.

19. I have a tattoo and is looking forward to having a few more.

20. My music taste is inclined to a singer or vocalist's voice rather than their genre. I love Daughtry, Nickelback, David Cook, Lifehouse, and other performers who sound like them. They sound alike don't they, or is it just me?

21. I love mangoes! Ripe mangoes, never the sour, green ones.

22. My favorite veggie is Okra. I can eat them raw but I prefer them steamed and dip them in soy sauce with calamansi. What's calamansi in english?

23. My favorite cartoon character is probably Killua from Hunter X Hunter. Just cause he's cool and badass. He rips out his opponent's heart in a second.

24. I prefer white chocolates over the average ones.

25. The first time I tasted McDo's sundae is during first year high school. I prefer caramel over hot fudge anytime.

26. I love reading novels. I hate non-fictions though. The first book I ever read and bought with my own money was "The Knight's Castle". I forgot who the author was, but it was about his toys living when he sleeps so he arranges them in scenes he wants to take part in before sleeping.

27. I read and loved the Twilight series. Cut my arm off, it's true. I actually read them more than once. Except for New Moon, I hated that second part and only read it once.

28. I sing a lot. More than people prefer me to. I always hear complaints from my dad, stepdad, and sister about my singing very loudly.

29. I am very attached to my yayas. I love them so much that I promised to myself that I will work hard to give them their own house and lot in the future.

30. I have three more siblings from my mother with her first husband. They're in Canada.

31. My favorite relatives are my cousins. Most of my cousins are over 20 years older than my sister and me, we're close nonetheless. Oh I have nieces who are older than me so they never call me Tito and I say Ate to them.

32. I have a special bond with the elderly. They have a soft spot in my heart. I grew up with my Lolly. We used to go to Real, Quezon during summer break to spend time with her. Mind you, there was no TV or aircon there. I don't know how I'd survive three months there now.

33. I'm a fast swimmer. At least I used to be, because I discovered about a few years back that I have skin asthma which causes skin allergies whenever I swim in saltwater or chlorined pool water.

34. I hate spiders. Of all the insects you can throw at me, spiders you should never try. They're really creepy! They are eight times scarier with 8 legs! Cockroaches come a close second.

35. I love the Cathedral Window from Goldilocks. It's Jello-ception, people! Gelatin within a giant blob of gelatin, couldn't get better than that.  I don't know, I don't even find it delicious, it's just fun to eat.

36. I say "I love" a lot sometimes even when there's no heart to it.

37. I've never been in a guy fight. I almost got into one during my first year in high school and I chickened out and ran away :)). I'm looking forward to one now, though. I feel as if life wouldn't be manly enough without at least getting into one.

38. I always wanted piercings in non-cliche areas; tongue, upper part of one ear, eyebrow.

39. I used to weigh around 90kgs. I'm now down to 65-68kg because I'm vain. I started losing weight during my fourth year in HS.

40. CR time is the best time for me to reflect about the wonders and hardships of life. I <3 CR TIME!

41. I got my first cellphone shortly after the start of my 1st year of college. I feel proud of how I survived high school without a phone. Well, it was because my mom suspects that I will only court girls if I have my own phone AHOHOHO.

42. I still dream of having super powers. I think I'd choose something that most people would not answer the question of which super power they would want to have: Adaptability. Partly because I think I already have this power, and partly because this is something most people lack the knowledge of. I believe I adapt pretty well with life in general.

43. My best definition of myself is "too much everything but never quite the something". I enjoy and have tried a lot of things. I've been a varsity player and competed with a couple of sports, badminton, volleyball, Judo (PE class). I also tried boxing. I kinda sing. I was an academic achiever. I loved cooking. I attended workshops. I've seriously tried a lot but before I ever truly excelled in something, I quit.

44. Playing video games has been my hobby for the longest time. I kind of lost it nowadays though, I feel more matured. I was into the Final Fantasy series, Harvest Moon for PS1 and other RPGs. I've also tried a lot of online games, probably over 20 now. The online game I played the longest is Pirate King Online, and my most favorite console game is Legends of Mana. I can play this game over and over and over.

45. I wanna live somewhere abroad that's not a tourist hot spot. Probably places like Ireland or Monaco or something. Not just visit, but actually live there for good.

46. I play the lottery as much as I can. I believe in luck. I also believe in positive thinking that's why people will always hear from me that the lottery ticket I have is the grand prize winner. It never was.

47. I hate people with dirty mouth. I hate people with short temper.

48. I bug people a lot. Specially those with short tempers.

49. I have bestfriend issues! I'm scared to label my friends because I fear inside me that I am not to them what they are to me. In that same sense, I'm also what Filipinos call torpe. I'm scared of rejection.

50. There was a time in high school where I had pooping fest for a week in school but I didn't know why. I later figured out that it was because my mom puts too much coffee mate in my coffee. I no longer drink coffee or milk in the morning. Can't believe I'm putting this here.

51. My favorite snack is either Ritz or Combos, but I don't see Ritz in the market anymore so, yey Combos!

52. I was a fast runner. We play Agawan Base everyday in school during elementary. I also love Patintero

53. My immortal song is Dancing in the Moonlight though I never memorized it

54. If I could be any one person for a day, I'd be Prince Harry and learn how a prince with not much pressure handles his life. I've just always considered Harry luckier to be the younger prince.

55. My favorite villain is Dr. Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb

56. That's So Raven is my favorite series ever. Chelsea there is my crush :)) It used to be my nightly companion during my quest to losing weight before entering college. Along it was Hannah Montanna, Suite Life of Zac and Cody, Suite Life on Deck, Lizzy McGuire, and Sonny With a Chance.

57. I prefer Disney over Nickelodeon.

58. I loved and enjoyed the High School Musical series. It has been with me through high school along with the dream of starring in a play or any theater shit. Just Wanna Be With You is my favorite song from the franchise.

59. My favorite actors are Keanu Reeves, Johnny Depp, or Brad Pitt. For actresses they are probably Anne Hathaway, Betty White, Sandra Bullock and Helena Bonham Carter.

60. My celebrity crushes though are Angelina Jolie, Monica Bellucci, Heather Morris, and Milla Jovovich.

61. For me, the most handsome man, or in a less gay way of putting it, the man I would want to look like if I can choose who to look like would be David Beckham. Or Brad Pitt because he scored my number 1 crush, Jolie.

62. If life is a profession, I'd be it's professional. You'll never see me fretting over problems. I might tell you stories but they're never complaints. I complain a lot about irrelevant stuff though like possibly why the butterfly landed on the rafflesia instead of the kalachuchi.

63. We had a lot of snake pets before. Garter snakes mainly, but a few Boas as well. One of the Boas was given to Intramuros because she was already too big. Her name is Sawastika, I don't know if she's still there though.

64. A lot of people think I'm gay. I admit I'm not rough, but I most definitely am not gay. Well I used to be really soft though =)) I ballet in the living room when I was a kid, and my mom would dress me up with gowns and shit. See, not my fault!

65. My mom is my greatest vanity influence. Doesn't let me off without applying lotion, sunblock, and all that.

66. I love black. It goes with every other color. White is second. I'm that easy, since black and white are the default colors, you can just say that I hate complicating life.

67.  I want to learn how to play a musical instruments. We always joke about the fact that the only instrument I can play is the recorder. Whenever we think of putting up a band, I always suggest my recorder skills to be put to use.

68. I laugh at my own jokes a lot. Maybe if you laugh whenever I say a joke, it's more of because I'm laughing rather than the joke being actually funny.

69. I am very hairy. I didn't notice it until my high school classmates noticed it. I seriously don't know where they came from.

70. I fainted after my circumcision.

71. If I can be a master of one weapon, I'd choose the spear. Rawr! The extra distance just seem more advantageous.

72. Despite my love for the Spear, I always choose to be the healer in almost every online game. I love playing the vital role. Besides, I consider myself good at any game I play and healers have to be good, otherwise your party will die. I kind of also hate the feeling of needing to depend on someone so I choose to be the one who people depend on.

73. I love wearing shorts. I prefer them over pants.

74. The part of myself that I love most is probably my legs. I don't know why but they never got fat. I also love the fact that they look rather firm. Although it's covered with an awful lot of hair. People take note of my eyes a lot though. One of my favorite teachers in high school even calls me Killer Eyes. I also like how my nose isn't really that pointy, but taller than typical Filipino noses.

75. I have chopsuey blood. My father is half Chinese, quarter Spanish and a quarter American. My mom on the other hand is mainly Filipino with a little bit of Chinese blood. I don't claim to be of any other nationality aside from Filipino though. Just because you have foreign blood doesn't mean you're that kind of blood. For most people, you are born in this country therefore you are a Filipino. I detest being called Chinese just cause my lolo is Chinese.

76. I have a thing for bad girls.

77. I'm most attracted to girls with either really long hair or really short hair.

76. I hate cakes! They're just too heavy to be dessert. Chocolate Mousse from Red Ribbon is fine though because it hardly has breading. As long as it's not over 60% bread then I'm fine with it.

77. Chocolates are my kind of sweets. I love Kitkat White, Mars, and Reese's

78. If I am to be reincarnated, I wanna be a tree. They serve a purposeful life; they give air! And I love trees. I always wanted a tree house. I'll make a tree house for my kids when I grow up :D

79. I can't stand people who are just too loud. I find myself as a man of few words. I love it when people don't talk to me much.

80. I think I may have attachment issues. It's hard for me to get attached. In fact, I want to live-in with my girlfriend first before getting married. I know it's unfair for the girl specially for Filipinas, what with their reserved outlook, but I think the best way to actually know people is to live with them first.

81. I want my first child to be a Kuya, then I can have the next kids, how many they may be, be whatever gender. I'm just more comfortable knowing there's a Kuya with my family. I don't have one, and I feel like I'm losing a lot. If my first child happens to be a girl, I'll greatly consider having her as the only child.

82. I want to be married at the age of 21 or 23. I don't know why I don't feel like being married at 22 :)) I want to start a family early because in my case, my father and I have almost nothing in common. I'm not yet even done with college and he's already a senior citizen! Our generation is just too far apart to actually enjoy the same things. I don't want that to happen with my kids.

83. I love it when it rains (by Bruno Mars @-) ). Everything just quiets down. People outside shut up, you don't hear the television, and you smell the Earth. I don't know if that's a good thing though.

84. I think I'd survive a zombie apocalypse. I have to do a lot of cardio workout though and practice running a lot.

85. I have a lot of things I'm keeping as a secret. I feel thrilled by having to hide some things even though I'm certain that only quite a number of people are actually interested. I do tell people though.

86. I only learned to whistle very recently

87. I can kick really strong. If ever I become one of those people who fight a lot, I'd be a kicker. Weird cause I actually went boxing, and never got kicking trainings.

88. My friends (Joy and Alfons) and I often ask each other if we consider ourselves good looking. I would always say "sometimes". There actually are times when I think my self handsome :)) After washing my face, for example. Never when I'm outside though. WHY?

89.  I think a lot. I easily judge people just by looking at them. With just a look, I've already thought out what kind of life a person is living, and whether he or she is good or bad. I'm not saying I'm always right, but I'm a good judge of character. And I don't find this wrong. It is very natural for people to judge other people. I think it goes wrong when you explicitly tell out loud your judgment of a certain person and it turns out to be wrong.

90. Because I rarely hate, whenever I do, it sticks. I don't hate just cause. If I feel hate towards something it can never be because of shallow reasons. You probably really suck or just did something super awful.

91. Peaceful sleep is the best reward for anyone to get. I know that when we get older, we will hardly have time for a peaceful sleep. Maybe even a nap will be hard to get.

92. I can fall for girls who are not really lookers. It would be a lie if I say that I don't care about looks though. I do, it's what attracts two people. What's inside makes you wanna try things out. Love is what makes you wanna stay. There are differences, timing, and other restrictions which negate love though.

93. I have claustrophobia.

94. You know that one dream that you have repeatedly? Mine is being chased by a rolling boulder. The only interpretation I can give it is pressure related. I think I'm pressured by time and a lot of other things in general. The fact that the only reason for me to be running forward is because there is a fat boulder wanting to squash me flat. In that dream, I have no other way but forward. Seems like a good thing but where's the freedom there?

95. I have little regards for school. I don't think it's a proper measure of intelligence. I'm not saying this simply because I don't get high enough grades. I just think that everyone starts out dumb and only get intelligent upon being hardworking enough to study. What we know only goes as far as what we actually try to learn. I therefore conclude that the reason why I don't get A's is because I'm lazy.

96. Iced Tea = Good Vibes, Bottomless Iced Tea = Heaven.

97. I love sitting on the floor. I was once scolded by my teacher in high school because I was sitting on the floor during class. She told me that I should attend SPED. I didn't take it seriously though. I love that teacher, and even though she was actually angry, I just can't feel intimidated.

98. It took around 6 hours till this number and I honestly am out of words about myself.

99. I don't fart in public. I never admit to have farted in public.. because I never do! >:)

100. Of course I'm trying to think about something nice for my finale. Oh! Lucky by Britney Spears is the first non-nursery rhyme I have ever memorized. Next was Cry by Mandy Moore. I love Mandy Moore! I love A Walk to Remember. The story line was so soft and the transitions were very clear. It was sad, but I didn't cry. I never cry with movies. In fact, I cannot remember the last time I cried. Mostly it would be because of my family.

FINALLY DONE! 2am. So sleepeh! Might have a lot of grammatical errors. Might try to proofread tomorrow :D

8 komento:

  1. Mas nauna ka pa sa akin gumawa ng 100 facts ah~ :))))))

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hahaha oo tinodo ko na eh! Grabe 6 hours ko talaga tong ginawa

    TumugonBurahin
  3. #47. Ouch! </3 You hate me? :((
    #79. Grabe! Pangalawa na. Pinagtitiisan mo lang yata ako e. :((
    #81. Hahaha! Naisip ko sarili ko. Ang narci. -_-
    #99. YOU LIE!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Ibang dirty kasi =)) Yung sa'yo green, dirty eh. I honestly hate these stuff though. Are you too loud? Talkative ka eh, hindi ka naman loud. Baka iba nanaman definition ko :)) Anyways weird ako kasi I also stated above that I like people who are my opposite. Maybe kaya din ako magaling mag adapt.

      Burahin
  4. 13 and 83!!! I don't feel so alone anymore. :) HAHAHA


    and I lol'd at 9 =)))))) I'm not so weird after all.

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Yeahba for similarities! Ibig sabihin sa number 9, vain ka din :))

      Burahin
    2. 9 - you have all seen in action... BUAHAHAHAHA~! but sorry I do not practice...

      5, 12, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 28 - i only sing in the shower.

      31, 43, 55, 76, 77

      hehehe... LOL dami....

      reading your blog habang may quiz sa CS ......

      *inserts lazy college senior meme here*

      Burahin
  5. -saving drowning ants runs in the family B)
    -and loving pets more than some relatives.. bow to me, i cry for months when they die. :))
    -NUMBER 3!! Hello! That was year 2000! There was a freakin' meteor scare going around in the whole world then! I felt like airplanes = meteors :((
    -You should've put there that our first gaming console died cause you pissed on it =))))))) And that your first favorite game was Galatians.. then cue mama stealing the spotlight, i mean the controller :))

    TumugonBurahin